Local – fast appointments – we come to you – day, evening and weekends – cost effective option – approved will writing service
Changing a Will in the Oadby: What You Need to Know
Make a Codicil to the Existing Will
Prepare a New Will
Making regular changes to your Will is important so that the Will you leave behind fully reflects your wishes at the time of your death. Using experts such Direct Wills ensures that any changes you make to the Will meet legal requirements and do not bring any confusion when you die.
Will Writing 4u
Making a will something some of us do not want to think about; however, if you do not take the time to fill in a will then your worldly possessions will be distributed according to a law dating back to 1925. Under this law you are not always assured that your spouse or civil partner will inherit your property – you simply cannot leave this to chance.
Making a Will ensures that your affairs, after your passing, will not have to sorted out by those saddening and distraught by your passing. Making a will is a more constructive and cheaper option. Anyone can make a will, from the elderly to very small children and it is something every individual should consider. But, it is something we rarely get down to. A Will is something you need to do now in order to safeguard your property and the possessions you have worked to hard to get.
Our Will writers deliver a personalised and efficient service to our clients.
Wills- An Outline
A will can establish:
Who will take care of your children
– Gifts given to family, friends and charities
– Funeral requests
– A trust fund to take hold of any assets once your children reach a given age
In order to write a will there are a few rules that must be adhered to:
– Made by a person who is 18 years of age or over (unless mitigating circumstances dictate the contrary)
– A Will is made voluntarily and is not a forced action brought about be anther person
– It is made by a person who has all of the mental capacities intact
– Must be made in writing
– It must be properly signed by the person making the Will in the presence of two chosen witnesses
Call or email us any day of the week, and we will help you make the best provision for your family.